Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back-to-School Photo Contest: COMING SOON!!

The Back-to-School Photo Contest is almost here! 

Please email me a picture of you child wearing a Too Cute shirt, short set, back pack, lunch box, leotard, gym bag, etc.  Anything new that you've purchased from me for school.

Pictures need to be emailed to rebeccacarlton@entouch.net by Sunday, August 28th.

The contest will be a quick one and run from 
Monday, August 29-Wednesday, August 31st.  

Everyone has a chance of winning,  even if you don't have a picture entered into the contest.

Prize #1-I will be giving away a $25 Too Cute Creations merchandise credit to the person that has the most votes for their photo entry.

Prize #2- I will draw a number via random.org.  The lucky number/person will get a $15 Too Cute Creations merchandise credit.  

Any questions??  Email me at rebeccacarlton@entouch.net

1 comment:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

I can't wait to see all of the precious pictures!!