Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hello August!!

Wow, is August here already? Where did our summer go???


I've survived my first year of embroidering nap mats, backpacks, and lunch boxes.  Let me just say, I LOVE the MINT products.  I hope you are all pleased with them too.  :).  I think they have all turned out super cute.  I CAN'T wait to see pictures of your kiddos sporting their Too Cute gear the first week of school.  So, please send me your pictures!!!


I've had several requests for Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving shirts already.....which I can't be more excited about.  I've already gotten about 7 shirts sampled and am working on many more.  I don't plan on posting them until I make it through my big rush of school spirit shirts, that I'm working on now.  Most Texas schools start back the end of August.  So, it's still not too late to order spirit shirts.



On another topic, how cute is this?  I make birthday shirts often.  But, this was a first.  Mother/Daughter shirts!!  Love it!

If you'd like to place an order, email me at rebeccacarlton@entouch.net.  I love being able to create something Too Cute for your little angel!  Thanks for being such wonderful fans & customers!!

No comments: